The UTC KA8602 is the audio power amplifier available for low voltage. The UTC KA8602 supplies differential outputs for maximizing output swing at low voltages. The UTC KA8602 does not need coupling capacitors to the speaker. The gain of this amplifier is controlled easily by two external resistors.
* Wide operating supply voltage: Vcc=2V~16V
* Low quiescent supply current( Icc=2.7mA, typ)
* Medium output power (POUT=250mW at Vcc=6V, RL=32ohm, THD=10%
* Load impedance range: 8~100ohm
* Mute function (Icc=65μA, typ)
* Minimum number of external parts required.
* Low distortion