The TPS65194 provides a highly integrated level-shifter solution, primarily intended for TV and monitor applications using GIP technology. The device features a built-in state machine that generates twelve output signals from the five input signals provided by the timing controller (T-CON). In addition, the TPS65194 generates a signal to discharge the display panel during power-down.
Level-shifter outputs are forced to a safe state (VGL) during abnormal panel operation, which is indicated by the T-CON using the EO and GST signals.
• Six CLK Outputs
• VST and RESET Outputs
• ODD and EVEN Outputs
• VGH_F and VGH_R Outputs
• Panel DISCHARGE Output
• Supports Forward and Reverse Operation
• Abnormal Operation Detection
• Supports All Display Resolutions
• 24-Pin 4-mm × 4-mm QFN Package
• LCD TVs and Monitors Using GIP Technology