The ’LV132A devices are quadruple positive-NAND gates designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The ’LV132A devices perform the Boolean function Y = A • B or Y = A + B in positive logic.
Each circuit functions as a NAND gate, but because of the Schmitt action, it has different input threshold levels for positive- and negative-going signals.
These circuits are temperature compensated and can be triggered from the slowest of input ramps and still give clean jitter-free output signals.
● 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
● Max tpd of 9 ns at 5 V
● Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
● Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2.3 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
● Support Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on
● Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per
● ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
− 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
− 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
− 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)