These TTL hex inverter buffers/drivers feature high-voltage open-collector outputs for interfacing with high-level circuits (such as MOS) or for driving high-current loads (such as lamps or relays), and also are characterized for use as inverter buffers for driving TTL inputs. The SN5406 and SN7406 have minimum breakdown voltages of 30 V. The SN5416 and SN7416 have minimum breakdown voltages of 15 V. The maximum sink current is 30 mA for the SN5406 and SN5416, and 40 mA for the SN7406 and SN7416.
● Convert TTL Voltage Levels to MOS Levels
● High Sink-Current Capability
● Input Clamping Diodes Simplify System Design
● Open-Collector Drivers for Indicator Lamps and Relays
● Inputs Fully Compatible With Most TTL Circuits