The LM101A series are general purpose operational amplifiers which feature improved performance over industry standards like the LM709. Advanced processing techniques make possible an order of magnitude reduction in input currents, and a redesign of the biasing circuitry reduces the temperature drift of input current.
This amplifier offers many features which make its application nearly foolproof: Overload protection on the input and output, no latch-up when the common mode range is exceeded, and freedom from oscillations and compensation with a single 30 pF Capacitor. It has advantages over internally compensated amplifiers in that the frequency compensation can be tailored to the particular application.
• Improved Specifications include:
• Offset Voltage 3 mV Maximum Over Temperature (LM101A/LM201A)
• Input Current 100 nA Maximum Over Temperature (LM101A/LM201A)
• Offset Current 20 nA Maximum Over Temperature (LM101A/LM201A)
• Specified Drift Characteristics
• Offsets Specified Over Entire Common Mode and Supply Voltage Ranges
• Slew Rate of 10V/μs as a Summing Amplifier