These quadruple 2-line to 1-line data selectors/multiplexers are designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The LVC257A devices are designed to multiplex signals from 4-bit data sources to 4-output data lines in bus-organized systems. The 3-state outputs do not load the data lines when the output-enable (OE) input is at a high logic level.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
• Operate From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
• Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
• Max tpd of 4.6 ns at 3.3 V
• Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
• Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)