This triple 3-input positive-NAND gate is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC10A performs the Boolean function Y = A • B • C or Y = A + B + C in positive logic.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.
• Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
• Specified From –40°C to 85°C and – 40°C to 125°C
• Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
• Max tpd of 4.9 ns at 3.3 V
• Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
< 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
• Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
> 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)