This bus buffer gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G125 device is a single line driver with a 3-state output. The output is disabled when the output-enable (OE) input is high.
The CMOS device has high output drive while maintaining low static power dissipation over a broad VCC operating range.
The SN74LVC1G125 device is available in a variety of packages including the ultra-small DPW package with a body size of 0.8 mm × 0.8 mm.
• Available in the Ultra Small 0.64-mm2
Package (DPW) With 0.5-mm Pitch
• Supports 5-V VCC Operation
• Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
• Provides Down Translation to VCC
• Max tpd of 3.7 ns at 3.3 V
• Low Power Consumption, 10-μA Max ICC
• ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
• Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down
Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA
Per JESD 78, Class II
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
• Cable Modem Termination System
• High-Speed Data Acquisition and Generation
• Military: Radar and Sonar
• Motor Control: High-Voltage
• Power Line Communication Modem
• SSD: Internal or External
• Video Broadcasting and Infrastructure:
• Video Broadcasting: IP-Based Multi-Format
• Video Communications System