The SNx4LS06 devices feature high-voltage, open collector outputs to interface with high-level circuits (such as MOS), or for driving high-current loads, and also are characterized for use as inverter buffers for driving TTL inputs. The SNx4LS06 devices have a rated output voltage of 30 V.
• Convert TTL Voltage Levels to MOS Levels
• High Sink-Current Capability
• Input Clamping Diodes Simplify System Design
• Open-Collector Driver for Indicator Lamps and Relays
• Inputs Fully Compatible With Most TTL Circuits
• On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535, All
Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted.
On All Other Products, Production Processing
Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All
• Factory Automation
• Building Automation
• Line Drivers
• Electronic Point of Sale
• Desktop or Notebook PCs