The PerFormanCe Power PFC250 series combines Power Factor Correction (PFC) with wide range outputs to meet the requirements of data communications and industrial controls. The PFC250-4530 and PFC250-4350 provide high current +3.3V and +5V on a single platform to support mixed mode, high-speed digital circuitry.
Power-One’s unique dual converter architecture combines high reliability with exceptional regulation.
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) Meets EN61000-3-2
• Dual Main Outputs Provide 3.3V and 5V for Mixed Mode Applications
• Single Wire Current Sense on Outputs V1 and V2
• Remote Sense on Outputs V1 and V2
• Overtemperature, Overload, and Overvoltage Protection
• Available with Metric or SAE Mountings
• Isolated V3 and V4 can be Used as Positive or Negative Outputs
• Greater than 200,000 Hours MTBF