The PS9634 and PS9634L are optical linkage devices mounting a GaAs infrared ray LED on the light emitting side (input side) and a photo diode and a signal processing circuit on the light receiving side (output side) on one chip.
They can directly drive a power transistor of 15 to 20 A class used for such as an inverter control air conditioner or general purpose inverter.
The PS9634L has a surface mount type lead
• High instantaneous common mode rejection voltage
(CMH = –1 000 V/µs MIN., CML = 1 000 V/µs MIN.)
• High supply voltage (VCC = 18 V)
• High-speed response (tPHL, tPLH = 5 µs MAX.)
• High output current (IO1 = 0.5 A (DC), IO1P = 1.0 A (pulse) )
• Taping product name (PS9634L-E3, E4)
• Inverter control air conditioner
• General purpose inverter