KEMET’s Aximax conformally coated axial leaded ceramic capacitors in C0G dielectric feature a 125°C maximum operating temperature. The Electronics Industries Alliance (EIA) characterizes C0G dielectric as a Class I “stable” material. Components of this classifcation are temperature compensating and are suited for resonant circuit applications or those where Q and stability of capacitance characteristics are required. C0G exhibits no change in capacitance with respect to time and voltage and boasts a negligible change in capacitance with reference to ambient temperature. Capacitance change is limited to ±30ppm/ºC from −55°C to +125°C.
These devices meet the ﬂame test requirements outlined in UL Standard 94V–0.
• Axial leaded form factor
• Conformally coated
• Operating temperature range of −55°C to +125°C
• Lead (Pb)-free, RoHS and REACH compliant
• DC voltage ratings of 25 V, 50 V, 100 V, 200 V and 250 V
• Capacitance offerings ranging from 1.0 pF up to 0.1 μF
• Available capacitance tolerances of ±0.1 pF, ±0.25 pF, ±0.5 pF, ±1%, ±2%, ±5%, and 10%
• Extremely low ESR and ESL
• High thermal stability
• High ripple current capability
• No capacitance change with respect to applied rated DC voltage
• Negligible capacitance change with respect to temperature from −55°C to +125°C
• No capacitance decay with time
• 100% pure matte tin-plated lead fnish allowing for excellent solderability
• SnPb-plated lead fnish option available upon request (Sn60/Pb40)
• Encapsulation meets ﬂamability standard UL 94V–0
• Non-polar device, minimizing installation concerns
Typical applications include critical timing, tuning, circuits requiring low loss,
circuits with pulse, high current, decoupling, bypass, fltering, transient voltage
suppression, blocking and energy storage.