3M™ Textool™ ZIP Strip Sockets .100" [2.54 mm] In-Line ZIP Strip Sockets
• For single-in-line packages on .100” (2.54 mm) centers • Can be used in sets of two or more to create a socket for non-standard leaded packages on 100” (2.54 mm) centers • SIP pin counts from 10 through 36 leads • Lever actuated zero insertion force mechanism • Accepts pins up to .025” (0.6 mm) square • Socket contact point of .085” (2.2 mm) below top surface of socket • See Regulatory Information Appendix for chemical compliance information. Paragraphs E1 and C1 apply
PC3SF11YVZ Series reinforced insulation type Phototriac Coupler include an infrared emitting diode (IRED) optically coupled to an output Phototriac. These devices feature full wave control and are ideal isolated drivers for medium to high current Triacs. DIP package provides 5.0kV isolation from input to output with superior commutative noise immunity.
1. High repetitive peak off-state voltage (VDRM : 600V)
2. Non-zero crossing functionality
3. IFT ranks available (see Model Line-up section in this datasheet)
4. 6 pin DIP package
5. Reinforced insulation type (MIN. 0.4mm internal separation)
6. Superior noise immunity (dV/dt : MIN. 1 000V/µs)
7. Lead-free components are also available (see Model Line-up section in this datasheet)
8. Double transfer mold construction (Ideal for Flow Soldering)
9. High isolation voltage between input and output (Viso(rms) : 5.0kV)
1. Triggering for Triacs used to switch on and off devices which require AC Loads. For example heaters, fans, motors, solenoids, and valves.
2. Triggering for Triacs used for implementing phase control in applications such as lighting control and temperature control (HVAC).
3. AC line control in power supply applications.