The ICS9250-28 is part of a two chip clock solution for 810/810E and 815 type chipset. Combined with the ICS9112-17, the ICS9250-28 provides all necessary clock signals for such a system.
Spread spectrum may be enabled through I2C programming. Spread spectrum typically reduces EMI by 8dB to 10 dB. This simplifies EMI qualification without resorting to board design iterations or costly shielding. The ICS9250-28 employs a proprietary closed loop design, which tightly controls the percentage of spreading over process and temperature variations.
• Supports spread spectrum modulation, 0 to -0.5% down spread.
• I2C support for power management
• Efficient power management scheme through PD#
• Uses external 14.138 MHz crystal
• Alternate frequency selections available through I2C control.
FEATURES: ■ Ultrafast Recovery: 60 nsec Maximum ■ High Surge Rating ■ Low Reverse Leakage Current ■ Low Junction Capacitance ■ Hermetically Sealed Power Surface Mount Package ■ Gold Eutectic Die Attach available ■ Ultrasonic Aluminum Wire Bonds ■ TX, TXV and Space Level Screening Available
RF Power Field Effect Transistors
N-Channel Enhancement-Mode Lateral MOSFETs
Designed for W-CDMA base station applications at frequencies from 2110 to 2170 MHz. Suitable for TDMA, CDMA and multicarrier amplifier applications. To be used in Class AB for PCN - PCS/cellular radio and WLL applications.
• Typical 2-Carrier W-CDMA Performance: VDD = 28 Volts, IDQ = 1200 mA,
Pout = 28 Watts Avg., Full Frequency Band, Channel Bandwidth =
3.84 MHz, PAR = 8.5 dB @ 0.01% Probability on CCDF.
Power Gain — 13.5 dB
Efficiency — 26%
IM3 @ 10 MHz Offset — -37 dBc in 3.84 MHz Channel Bandwidth
ACPR @ 5 MHz Offset — -39 dBc in 3.84 MHz Channel Bandwidth
• Capable of Handling 10:1 VSWR, @ 28 Vdc, 2140 MHz, 92 Watts CW Output Power
• Characterized with Series Equivalent Large-Signal Impedance Parameters
• Internally Matched for Ease of Use
• Qualified Up to a Maximum of 32 VDD Operation
• Integrated ESD Protection
• Lower Thermal Resistance Package
• Low Gold Plating Thickness on Leads, 40μ″ Nominal.
• RoHS Compliant
• In Tape and Reel. R3 Suffix = 250 Units per 56 mm, 13 inch Reel.