TEMD5100 is a high speed and high sensitive PIN photodiode in a miniature flat plastic package. Its top view construction makes it ideal as a low cost replacement of TO-5 devices in many applications.
The epoxy package itself is an IR filter, spectrally matched to GaAs or GaAs on GaAlAs IR emitters (λp = 950 nm). The large active area combined with a flat case gives a high sensitivity at a wide viewing angle.
• Large radiant sensitive area (A = 7.5 mm2)
• Wide angle of half sensitivity ϕ = ± 65 °
• High photo sensitivity
• Fast response times
• Small junction capacitance
• Plastic case with IR filter (λ = 950 nm)
• Lead-free component
• Component in accordance to RoHS 2002/95/EC and WEEE 2002/96/EC
High speed photo detector