The CNY70 is a reflective sensor that includes an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package which blocks visible light.
• Package type: Leaded
• Detector type: Phototransistor
• Dimensions: L 7 mm x W 7 mm x H 6 mm
• Peak operating distance: < 0.5 mm
• Operating range: 0 mm to 4.5 mm
• Typical output current under test: IC = 1 mA
• Daylight blocking filter
• Emitter wavelength 950 nm
• Lead (Pb)-free soldering released
• Lead (Pb)-free component in accordance to RoHS
2002/95/EC and WEEE 2002/96/EC
• Minimum order quantity 4000 pcs in tubes,
Optoelectronic scanning and switching devices i.e.,
index sensing, coded disk scanning etc. (optoelectronic encoder assemblies).