The BA6301, BA6301F, and BA6321 are single package servo control ICs suitable for controlling the speed of VCR motors. The ICs contain an F / V conversion section for speed control, a hysteresis amplifier section for waveform shaping, and an MIX amplifier section for speed / phase control output. They are compatible with either phase lagging or phase leading servo by setting the MIX system according to the phase servo control and MDA. They provide stable and efficient operation with either 5, 9, or 12V supply voltage. Motor speed can be controlled precisely at different levels with an FG program counter.
Speed control of capstan motors, drum head motors, reel motors, cassette players, and record players
1) Motor speed can be controlled by an FG programcounter.
2) S / H type F / V converter allows servo control of various FG frequencies (BA6301 / F or BA6321 is used for fCgreater or less than 600Hz, respectively)
3) Quick and precise motor starting.
4) Low current dissipation.
5) Wide range of operating voltage.
6) Limited number of external components.