• Dual silicon planar Zener diodes, common anode
• The Zener voltages are graded according to the international E24 standard. Standard Zener voltage tolerance is ± 5 %, indicated by the “C” in the ordering code. Replace “C” with “B” for 2 % tolerance.
• The parameters are valid for both diodes in one case. ΔVZ and ΔRzj of the two diodes in one case is ≤ 5 %
• AEC-Q101 qualified available
• ESD capability according to AEC-Q101: Human body model > 8 kV Machine model > 800 V
• Base P/N-E3 - RoHS-compliant, commercial grade
• Base P/N-HE3 - RoHS-compliant, AEC-Q101 qualified
• Material categorization: for definitions of compliance please see www.vishay.com/doc?99912