Germanium PNP Transistor Audio Power Amplifier, High Current Switch
The NTE179 is a PNP type germainum transistor in a TO3 type case designed for high–current switching applications requiring low saturation voltages, fast switching times, and good safe operating conditions.
The NTE1792 is a silicon monolithic integrated circuit in a 9–Lead SIP package designed for sound control applications.
• Two separate attenuators
• The characteristic control curve is linear against logarithmic output.
• Channel Separation: 64dB MIN
• Typical Application: Sound MPX attenuator for TV, Radio and mobile receiver.
The NTE1790 combines all the functions required for an NTSC color TV system on a 64–Lead DIP shrink type plastic package. This device is designed to have wide application capability, from a fundamental CTV application to a high–end MPX CTV with quasi–parallel SIF system, with minimal external parts and adjustments. A quasi–parallel SIF system assures buzz free sound reproduction.
• High–Output, Dual–Channel AF Power IC:
PO = 6W x 2, VCC = 25V, RL = 8Ω, f = 1kHz
• Low Distortion: THD = 0.1%, VCC = 25V, RL = 8Ω, f = 1kHz, PO = 2W
• Minimum Number of External Components Required (No Bootstrap Capacitor Required)
• Low Pop Noise at Time of Power Switch ON/OFF
• High Ripple Rejection: 58dB Typ
The NTE1791 is a silicon monolithic integrated circuit in a 9–Lead SIP type package designed for remote control preamplification of infrared signals. A PIN photo diode can be directly connected to the input terminal.
This device contains a high gain amplifier, a peak detector, and an output waveform shaper which are necessary for a remote control preamplifier and has improved light interference–rejection characteristics by use of a two–stage tuning
Integrated Circuit Electronics Switch for VCR & Audio Applications
The NTE1799 is a 3–channel 2–position high–performance analog switch in a 16–Lead DIP type package having wide applications from audio band to video band. It is also provided with 2 channels of muting function.
• 3–Channel 2–Position Switch
• Wide Input Dynamic Range
• Low Distortion
• Good Frequency Characteristic
• Muting Available