Germanium PNP Transistor Audio Power Amplifier, High Current Switch
The NTE179 is a PNP type germainum transistor in a TO3 type case designed for high–current switching applications requiring low saturation voltages, fast switching times, and good safe operating conditions.
The NTE1790 combines all the functions required for an NTSC color TV system on a 64–Lead DIP shrink type plastic package. This device is designed to have wide application capability, from a fundamental CTV application to a high–end MPX CTV with quasi–parallel SIF system, with minimal external parts and adjustments. A quasi–parallel SIF system assures buzz free sound reproduction.
The NTE1792 is a silicon monolithic integrated circuit in a 9–Lead SIP package designed for sound control applications.
• Two separate attenuators
• The characteristic control curve is linear against logarithmic output.
• Channel Separation: 64dB MIN
• Typical Application: Sound MPX attenuator for TV, Radio and mobile receiver.
Integrated Circuit Electronics Switch for VCR & Audio Applications
The NTE1799 is a 3–channel 2–position high–performance analog switch in a 16–Lead DIP type package having wide applications from audio band to video band. It is also provided with 2 channels of muting function.
• 3–Channel 2–Position Switch
• Wide Input Dynamic Range
• Low Distortion
• Good Frequency Characteristic
• Muting Available
• High–Output, Dual–Channel AF Power IC:
PO = 6W x 2, VCC = 25V, RL = 8Ω, f = 1kHz
• Low Distortion: THD = 0.1%, VCC = 25V, RL = 8Ω, f = 1kHz, PO = 2W
• Minimum Number of External Components Required (No Bootstrap Capacitor Required)
• Low Pop Noise at Time of Power Switch ON/OFF
• High Ripple Rejection: 58dB Typ
• Wide Supply Voltage Range: 10V to 32V
The NTE1791 is a silicon monolithic integrated circuit in a 9–Lead SIP type package designed for remote control preamplification of infrared signals. A PIN photo diode can be directly connected to the input terminal.
This device contains a high gain amplifier, a peak detector, and an output waveform shaper which are necessary for a remote control preamplifier and has improved light interference–rejection characteristics by use of a two–stage tuning