SOT23, Rail-to-Rail, Fixed-Gain GainAmps/Open-Loop Op Amps
The MAX4174/MAX4175/MAX4274/MAX4275 Gain Amp™ family combines a low-cost Rail-to-Rail®op amp with precision internal gain-setting resistors and VCC/ 2 biasing. Factory-trimmed on-chip resistors decrease design size, cost, and layout, and provide 0.1% gain accuracy. Fixed inverting gains from -0.25V/V to -100V/V or noninverting gains from +1.25V/V to +101V/V are available. These devices operate from a single +2.5V to +5.5V supply and consume only
ZTAC SMD series ceramic resonators are widely used in telecommunication, cable, radar, TV set, tape recorder, video camera and other electronic products due to its lower price and stable performances.
• High stability of resonant frequency
• Comprises fixed, tuned, solid-state devices
• Miniature and light weight, simple construction
• Excellent shock resistance performance
• Non-adjustment of oscillator is possible