Reverse Voltage - 50 to 1000 Volts Forward Current - 8.0 Ampere
● Glass passivated chip junction
● Reliable low cost construction utilizing molded plastic technique
● Ideal for printed circuit board
● Low reverse leakage current
● Low forward voltage drop
● High surge current capabiliy
High-Performance, 16-bit Digital Signal Controllers
This document contains device specific information for the dsPIC33FJ32GP302/304, dsPIC33FJ64GPX02/ X04, and dsPIC33FJ128GPX02/X04 Digital Signal Controller (DSC) Devices. The dsPIC33F devices contain extensive Digital Signal Processor (DSP) functionality with a high performance 16-bit microcontroller (MCU) architecture.
This “ultrafast recovery” rectifier diode series is military qualified to MIL-PRF-19500/477 and is ideal for high-reliability applications where a failure cannot be tolerated. These industry-recognized 2.5 Amp rated rectifiers for working peak reverse voltages from 50 to 150 volts are hermetically sealed with voidless-glass construction using an internal “Category I” metallurgical bond. They are also available in surface-mount packages (see separate
* Rating to 1000V PRV
* Ideal for printed circuit board
* Low forward voltage drop, high current capability
* Reliable low cost construction utilizing molded plastic technique results in inexpensive product
The UCC1800/1/2/3/4/5 family of high-speed, low-power integrated circuits contain all of the control and drive components required for off-line and DC-to-DC fixed frequency current-mode switching power supplies with minimal parts count.