• Low leakage, low zener impedance and maximum power dissipation of 500 mW are ideally suited for stabilized power supply, etc.
• Wide spectrum from 1.6 V through 38 V of zener voltage provide flexible application.
• Low cost construction
• Low forward voltage drop
• Low reverse leakage
• High forward surge current capability
• High temperature soldering guaranteed: 260°C/10 seconds/0.375" (9.5mm)lead length at 5 lbs (2,3kg) tension
Reverse Voltage - 50 to 1000 Volts
Forward Current -6.0Amperes
• The plastic package carries Underwrites Laboratory
• Flammability Classification 94V-0
• High forward current capability
• High surge current capability
• Construction utilizes void-free molded plastic technique
• High temperature soldering guaranteed:260 C/10 seconds at terminals
• Component in accordance to RoHs
Features 1. Compact size allows outstanding flexibility of layout and freedom of application, in combination with other devices. Set design is now much easier. 2. This is a completely waterproof type that permits reflow oven soldering.
Application LUMISWITCH, LS16 series, can be used as a function control switch in the following applications. Portable telephones, TV, VCR, cameras, etc.
. High current capability
. Low forward voltage drop
. Low power loss, high efficiency
. High surge capability
. High temperature soldering guaranteed: 260°C /10sec/ 0.375" lead length at 5 lbs tension
• Diffused junction
• Low cost
• Low reverse leakage current
• High current capability & low forward voltage drop
• Plastic material carrying UL recognition 94V-0
• Polarity: Color Band denotes Cathode
• Lead free finish