NPN EPITAXIAL SILICON TRANSISTOR FOR MICROWAVE LOW-NOISE AMPLIFICATION
The 2SC3603 is an NPN epitaxial transistor designed for low noise amplification at 0.5 to 4.0 GHz. This transistor has low-noise and high-gain characteristics in a wide collector current region, and has a wide dynamic range.
• Low noise : NF = 2.1 dB TYP. @ f = 2.0 GHz
• High power gain : GA = 10 dB TYP. @ f = 2.0 GHz
Ultrahigh-Definition CRT Display Video Output Applications
· Ultrahigh-definition CRT display.
· Video output.
· Color TV chroma output.
· Wide-band amp.
· High fT: fTtyp=400MHz.
· High breakdown voltage : VCEO≥200V.
· Small reverse transfer capacitance and excellent HF response
: Cre = 1.4pF (NPN), 1.7pF (PNP).
· Complementary PNP and NPN types.
· Adoption of FBET process.