This device contains two electrically-isolated 2N2222A NPN transistors.
The two transistors have well matched hFE and are encapsulated in an ultra-small SOT-363 (SC70-6L) package. This device is ideal for portable applications where board space is at a premium.
• Electrically Isolated Dual NPN Switching Transistor
• Lead-Free Plating (100% matte tin finish)
• General Purpose Amplifier Applications
Reverse Current Protection, 700mA High Speed LDO Regulator
■ GENERAL DESCRIPTION
The XC6222 series is a highly accurate, low noise, high ripple rejection, low dropout, and low power consumption high speed CMOS voltage regulator. The series consists of a voltage reference, an error amplifier, a driver transistor, a current limiter, a thermal protection circuit, a reverse current protection circuit and a phase compensation circuit. The CE function enables the entire circuit to be placed in a stand-by state by inputting a low level signal to
The 73K222AL is a highly integrated single-chip modem IC which provides the functions needed to construct a CCITT V.22, V.21 and Bell 212A compatible modem, capable of 1200 bit/s full-duplex operation over dial-up lines. The 73K222AL is an enhancement of the 73K212L/AL single-chip modem which adds V.22 and V.21 modes to the Bell 212A and 103 operation of the 73K212AL. In Bell 212A mode, the 73K222AL provides the normal Bell 212A and 103 functions and employs a 2225 Hz
• Lead Free Finish/RoHS Compliant ("P" Suffix designates RoHS Compliant. See ordering information)
• Marking:Type number
• Continuous Collector Current (Ic) =600mA.
• Operating and storange temperature range(Tj&Tstg) from -55°C ~+150°C
• Case Material: Molded Plastic. UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0and MSL Rating 1
The TK112xxA is a low dropout linear regulator with a built in electronic switch. The internal switch can be controlled by TTL or CMOS logic levels. The device is in the ON state when the control pin is pulled to a logic high level. An external capacitor can be connected to the noise bypass pin to lower the output noise level to 30 µVrms.