PWM STEP-UP DC/DC CONVERTER WITH VOLTAGE REGULATOR AND DETECTOR
The RS5RM Series are step-up DC/DC converter ICs equipped with a voltage regulator (VR) and a voltage detector (VD) by CMOS process. Each of these step-up DC/DC converter ICs consists of a PWM DC/DC convert er, a linear regulator and a voltage detector. These ICs are output-voltage-fixed type regulators which function as a linear regulator when input voltage is high, and as step-up DC/DC converter+linear regulator when input voltage is low, by using an inductor, a diode
• Epitaxial Planar Die Construction
• Complementary PNP Type Available (DXT2907A)
• Ideally Suited for Automated Assembly Processes
• Ideal for Medium Power Switching or Amplification Applications
• Lead Free By Design/RoHS Compliant (Note 1)
• "Green" Device (Note 2)
• Surface Mount SOT-23 Package
• Capable of 350mWatts of Power Dissipation, IC=600mA
• Operating Junction Temperature: -55°C to +150°C
• Storage Temperature: -55°C to +150°C
• Case Material:Molded Plastic. UL Flammability Classificatio Rating 94-0 and MSL Rating 1
This device contains two electrically-isolated 2N2222A NPN transistors.
The two transistors have well matched hFE and are encapsulated in an ultra-small SOT-363 (SC70-6L) package. This device is ideal for portable applications where board space is at a premium.
• Electrically Isolated Dual NPN Switching Transistor
• Lead-Free Plating (100% matte tin finish)
• General Purpose Amplifier Applications
• Lead Free Finish/RoHS Compliant ("P" Suffix designates RoHS Compliant. See ordering information)
• Marking:Type number
• Continuous Collector Current (Ic) =600mA.
• Operating and storange temperature range(Tj&Tstg) from -55°C ~+150°C
• Case Material: Molded Plastic. UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0and MSL Rating 1