The 2020- and 2021-series devices are fixed, single-input, single-output, passive delay lines. The signal input (IN) is reproduced at the output (OUT), shifted by a time (TD) given by the device dash number. The characteristic impedance of the lines is nominally 50 ohms. The rise time (TR) of the lines is no more than 1ns, resulting in a 3dB bandwidth of at least 350MHz.
Resonant-Switching Driver Controller for LED Lighting
The TPS92020 is a high-performance resonant switching LED driver controller. It is designed for use in higher power LED lighting systems. The TPS92020 uses resonant switching in an LLC topology to achieve a very high efficiency compared to traditional half-bridge converters.
The programmable dead time enables zero-voltage switching with minimum magnetizing current,
maximizing system efficiency across a variety of applications.
• Metal of silicon rectifier, majority carrier conduction
• Guard ring for transient protection
• Low power loss high efficiency
• High surge capacity, High current capability
• Lead Free Finish/RoHS Compliant(Note 1) ("P" Suffix designates RoHS Compliant. See ordering information)
• Case Material: Molded Plastic.
· Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory
Flammability Classification 94V-O utilizing
Flame Retardant Epoxy Molding Compound
· Exceeds environmental standards of MILS-19500/228
· Low power loss, high efficiency
· Low forward voltage, high current capability
· High surge capacity
· For use in low