* Metal of silicon rectifier, majority carrier conducton
* Guard ring for transient protection
* Low power loss, high efficiency
* High current capability, low VF
* High surge capacity
* Plastic package has UL flammability classification 94V-0
* For use in low voltage, high frequency inverters, free whelling, and polarity protection applications
• 150 °C TJ operation
• Center tap configuration
• Low forward voltage drop
• High purity, high temperature epoxy encapsulation for enhanced mechanical strength and moisture resistance
• High frequency operation
• Guard ring for enhanced ruggedness and long term reliability
• This is a Pb − Free Device
• All SMC parts are traceable to the wafer lot
• Additional testing can be offered upon
• Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory
Flammability Classification 94V-O.
Flame Retardant Epoxy Molding Compound.
• Exceeds environmental standards of MIL-S-19500/228
• Low power loss, high efficiency.
• Low forwrd voltge, high current capability
• High surge capacity.
• For use in low voltage,high frequency inverters free wheeling , and
Reverse Voltage - 20 to 100 Volts Forward Current - 30.0 Amperes
♦ The plastic package carries Underwriters Laboratory
♦ Flammability Classification 94V-0
♦ Construction utilizes void-free molded plastic technique
♦ Low reverse leakage
♦ High forward surge current capability
♦ High temperature soldering guaranteed: 250°C, 0.25”(6.35mm) from case for 10 seconds
30.0 AMPS. Schottky Barrier Rectifiers
Voltage Range 35 to 100 Volts Current 30.0 Amperes
Plastic material used carries Underwriters Laboratory Classifications 94V-0
Metal silicon junction, majority carrier conduction
Low power loss, high efficiency
High current capability, low forward voltage drop High surge capability
For use in low voltage, high frequency inverters, free wheeling, and polarity
· Dual Rectifier Conduction, Positive Center Tap
· Low Power Loss/High Efficiency
· High Current Capability, Low Forward Voltage Drop
· High Surge Capacity
· Guarding for Overvoltage protection
· For Use in Low Voltage, High Frequency Inverters, Free Wheeling, and Polarity Protection Applications
SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIER
VOLTAGE RANGE: 30 - 100 V CURRENT: 30 A
Metal silicon junction, majority carrier conduction.
High current capacity, low forward voltage drop.
Guard ring for over voltage protection.
High surge capacity.
For use in low voltage, high frequency inverters, free wheeling, and polarity protection applications.
● Plastic package has underwriters Laboratory
Flammability Classification 94V-0
● Dual rectifier construction， positive center tap
● Metal of silicon rectifier， majority carrier conduction
● Low forward voltage， high efficiency
● Guarding for over voltage protection
● For use in low voltage，high frequency inverters，
◇ Plastic material used carries Underwriters Laboratory Classifications 94V-0
◇ Metal silicon junction, majority carrier conduction
◇ Low power loss, high efficiency
◇ High current capability, low forward voltage drop
◇ High surge capability
◇ For use in low voltage, high frequency inverters, free wheeling, and polarity protection applications
◇ Guardring for overvoltage protection
◇ High temperature soldering
- Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory Flammability Classifications 94V-0
- High Junction Temperature Capability
- Low forward voltage, high current capability
- High surge capacity
- Low power loss, high efficiency
- Switching-Mode Power Supply
- Solar-System Control Box