Optocoupler with Phototransistor Output
The TCDT1110(G) consists of a phototransistor optically coupled to a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode in a 6-lead plastic dual inline package. The elements are mounted on one leadframe using a coplanar technique, providing a fixed distance between input and output for highest safety requirements.
● Isolation materials according to UL94-VO
● Pollution degree 2 (DIN/VDE 0110 resp. IEC 664)
● Climatic classification 55/100/21 (IEC 68 part 1)
● Special construction:
Therefore, extra low coupling capacity of
typical 0.3 pF, high Common Mode Rejection
● Low temperature coefficient of CTR
● Base not connected
● Coupling System A
Circuits for safe protective separation against electrical shock according to safety class II (reinforced isolation):
● For appl. class I – IV at mains voltage ≤ 300 V
● For appl. class I – III at mains voltage ≤ 600 V
according to VDE 0884, table 2, suitable for:
Switch-mode power supplies, line receiver, computer peripheral interface, microprocessor system interface.