UTC LM224 consist of four independent, high-gain, frequency compensated operational amplifiers which are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltage. Operation from split supplies is also possible so long as the difference between the two supplies is 3V ~ 30V. The low supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the supply voltage. The device can easily be implemented in single supply voltage system, including transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks, and all of conventional OP Amp circuits.
* Wide Supply Voltage Range.(Single Supply: 3~30V)
* Low Supply Current Drain Independent of Supply Voltage: 0.8 mA Typ
* Large DC voltage gain: 100dB
* Input Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground.
* Low Input Bias and Offset Parameters
* Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Maximum Rated Supply Voltage: 32V
* Open-Loop Differential Voltage Amplification: 100 V/mV Typ
* Internal Frequency Compensation for Unity Gain