The TC74VCX16245FT is a high-performance CMOS 16-bit bus transceiver. Designed for use in 1.8-V, 2.5-V or 3.3-V systems, it achieves high-speed operation while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation. It is also designed with overvoltage tolerant inputs and outputs up to 3.6 V.
• Low-voltage operation: VCC = 1.8 to 3.6 V
• High-speed operation: tpd = 2.5 ns (max) (VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 V)
: tpd = 3.0 ns (max) (VCC = 2.3 to 2.7 V)
: tpd = 5.0 ns (max) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Output current: IOH/IOL = ±24 mA (min) (VCC = 3.0 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±18 mA (min) (VCC = 2.3 V)
: IOH/IOL = ±6 mA (min) (VCC = 1.8 V)
• Latch-up performance: −300 mA
• ESD performance: Machine model ≥ ±200 V
Human body model ≥ ±2000 V
• Package: TSSOP
• Bidirectional interface between 2.5 V and 3.3 V signals.
• 3.6-V tolerant function and power-down protection provided on all inputs and outputs
Note: Do not apply a signal to any bus pins when it is in the output mode. Damage may result. All floating (high impedance) bus pins must have their input level fixed by means of pull-up or pull-down resistors.