PWM CHOPPER-TYPE BIPOLAR STEPPING MOTOR DRIVER.
The TA8435H/HQ is a PWM chopper-type sinusoidal micro-step bipolar stepping motor driver.
Sinusoidal micro-step operation is achieved using only a clock signal input by means of built-in hardware.
● Single-chip bipolar sinusoidal micro-step stepping motor
● Output current up to 1.5 A (AVE.) and 2.5 A (PEAK)
● PWM chopper-type
● Structured by high voltage Bi-CMOS process technology
● Forward and reverse rotation are available
● 2-, 1-2-, W1-2-, and 2W1-2-phase modes, and one- or two-clock
drives can be selected.
● Package: HZIP25-P
● Input pull-up resistor equipped with RESET pin: R = 100 kΩ (typ.)
● Output monitor available with MO IO ( MO ) = ±2 mA (MAX.)
● Equipped with RESET and ENABLE pins.