VRE100 Series Precision Voltage References provide ultrastable +10.000V (VRE100), - 10.000V (VRE101) and ±10.000V (VRE102) outputs with ±0.5 mV initial accuracy and temperature coefficient as low as 0.5 ppm/°C over the full military temperature range. This improvement in accuracy is made possible by a unique, proprietary multipoint laser compensation technique developed by Thaler Corporation.
· VERY HIGH ACCURACY: 10.000 V OUTPUT ±0.5 mV
· EXTREMELY LOW DRIFT: 0.5 ppm/°C 55°C to +125°C
· LOW WARM-UP DRIFT: 1.0 ppm Typ.
· EXCELLENT STABILITY: 6 ppm/1000 Hrs. Typ.
· EXCELLENT LINE REGULATION: 3 ppm/V Typ.
· HERMETIC 14-PIN CERAMIC DIP
· MILITARY PROCESSING OPTION
· PIN & FUNCTION COMPATIBLE WITH AD2700, AD2710 Series
· PRECISION A/D and D/A CONVERTERS
· TRANSDUCER EXCITATION
· ACCURATE COMPARATOR THRESHOLD REFERENCE
· HIGH RESOLUTION SERVO SYSTEMS
· DIGITAL VOLTMETERS
· HIGH PRECISION TEST and MEASUREMENT INSTRUMENTS