The JFET-input operational amplifiers of the TL06x series are designed as low-power versions of the TL08x series amplifiers. They feature high input impedance, wide bandwidth, high slew rate, and low input offset and input bias currents. The TL06x series features the same terminal assignments as the TL07x and TL08x series.
• Very Low Power Consumption
• Typical Supply Current: 200 μA (Per Amplifier)
• Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
• Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
• Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes VCC+
• Output Short-Circuit Protection
• High Input Impedance: JFET-Input Stage
• Internal Frequency Compensation
• Latch-Up-Free Operation
• High Slew Rate: 3.5 V/μs Typical
• On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535, All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise Noted. Other Products, Production Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing of All Parameters.
• White goods
• Personal electronics