The ADS1248EVM is an evaluation module built to the TI Modular EVM System specification. It can be connected to any modular EVM system interface card.
The ADS1248EVM is available as a stand-alone printed circuit board (PCB) or as part of the ADS1248EVM-PDK, which includes an MMB3 motherboard and software. As a stand-alone PCB, the ADS1248EVM is useful for prototyping designs and firmware.
Note that the ADS1248EVM has no microprocessor and cannot run software. To connect it to a computer, some type of interface is required.
• Contains all support circuitry needed for the ADS1148/ADS1248
• ±2.5V and +5V power-supply options for ADC
• Voltage reference options: external or onboard
• GPIO access
• Compatible with the TI Modular EVM System
• Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® XP
• Data collection to text files
• Built-in analysis tools including scope, FFT, and histogram displays
• Complete control of board settings
• Easily expandable with new analysis plug-in tools from Texas Instruments