The SN75423 and SN75424 are monolithic high-voltage, high-current Darlington transistor arrays. Each consists of eight npn Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads. The collector-current rating of each Darlington pair is 500 mA. The Darlington pairs can be paralleled for higher current capability. Applications include relay drivers, hammer drivers, lamp drivers, display drivers (LED and gas discharge), line drivers, and logic buffers.
The SN75423 has a 2700-Ω series base resistor for each Darlington pair for operation directly with TTL or 5-V CMOS. The SN75424 has a 10.5-kΩ series base resistor to allow operation directly with CMOS or PMOS that use supply voltages of 6 to 15 V.
The SN75423 and SN75424 are designed for operation from 0°C to 85°C.
● 500-mA Rated Collector Current (Single Output)
● High-Voltage Outputs . . . 100 V
● Output Clamp Diodes
● Inputs Compatible With Various Types of Logic
● Relay Driver Applications
● Compatible With ULN2800A Series
● Packaged in Plastic (N) DIPs