These triple 2-channel CMOS analog multiplexers/demultiplexers are designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The ’LV4053A devices handle both analog and digital signals. Each channel permits signals with amplitudes up to 5.5 V (peak) to be transmitted in either direction.
Applications include signal gating, chopping, modulation or demodulation (modem), and signal multiplexing for analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion systems.
● 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
● Support Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on All Ports
● High On-Off Output-Voltage Ratio
● Low Crosstalk Between Switches
● Individual Switch Controls
● Extremely Low Input Current
● Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
● ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
− 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
− 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
− 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)