The LP239, LP339, LP2901 are low-power quadruple differential comparators. Each device consists of four independent voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single power supply and typically to draw 60-µA drain current over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies also is possible and the ultra-low power-supply drain current is independent of the power-supply voltage.
Applications include limit comparators, simple analog-to-digital converters, pulse generators, squarewave generators, time-delay generators, voltage-controlled oscillators, multivibrators, and high-voltage logic gates. The LP239, LP339, LP2901 were designed specifically to interface with the CMOS logic family. The ultra-low power-supply current makes these products desirable in battery-powered applications.
The LP239 is characterized for operation from −25°C to 85°C. The LP339 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The LP2901 is characterized for operation from −40°C to 85°C.
● Wide Supply-Voltage Range . . . 3 V to 30 V
● Ultralow Power Supply Current Drain . . . 60 µA Typ
● Low Input Biasing Current . . . 3 nA
● Low Input Offset Current . . . ±0.5 nA
● Low Input Offset Voltage . . . ±2 mV
● Common-Mode Input Voltage Includes Ground
● Output Voltage Compatible With MOS and CMOS Logic
● High Output Sink-Current Capability (30 mA at VO = 2V)
● Power Supply Input Reverse-Voltage Protected
● Single-Power-Supply Operation
● Pin-for-Pin Compatible With LM239, LM339, LM2901