This octal buffer/driver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC240A is designed specifically to improve the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters.
• Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
• Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
• Max tpd of 6.5 ns at 3.3 V
• Typical VOLP(Output Ground Bounce) <0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA= 25°C
• Typical VOHV(Output VOH Undershoot) >2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA= 25°C
• Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation on All Ports (5-V Input/Output Voltage With 3.3-V VCC)
• Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down-Mode Operation