| Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Search and Datasheet PDF Download Site|
FDN337N Datasheet PDF - Texas Instruments
The ADS1248EVM is an evaluation module built to the TI Modular EVM System specification. It can be connected to any modular EVM system interface card.
The ADS1248EVM is available as a stand-alone printed circuit board (PCB) or as part of the ADS1248EVM-PDK, which includes an MMB3 motherboard and software. As a stand-alone PCB, the ADS1248EVM is useful for prototyping designs and firmware.
Note that the ADS1248EVM has no microprocessor and cannot run software. To connect it to a computer, some type of interface is required.
• Contains all support circuitry needed for the ADS1148/ADS1248
• ±2.5V and +5V power-supply options for ADC
• Voltage reference options: external or onboard
• GPIO access
• Compatible with the TI Modular EVM System
• Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft® Windows® XP
• Data collection to text files
• Built-in analysis tools including scope, FFT, and histogram displays
• Complete control of board settings
• Easily expandable with new analysis plug-in tools from Texas Instruments
Other manufacturer searches related to FDN337N
||ADS1148EVM, ADS1248EVM, ADS1148EVM-PDK, and ADS1248EVM-PDK
||TLV320AIC3104EVM and TLV320AIC3104EVM-PDK