The 'LVTH16244A devices are 16-bit buffers and line drivers designed for low-voltage (3.3-V) VCC operation, but with the capability to provide a TTL interface to a 5-V system environment. These devices can be used as four 4-bit buffers, two 8-bit buffers, or one 16-bit buffer. These devices provide true outputs and symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE) inputs.
Active bus-hold circuitry holds unused or undriven inputs at a valid logic state. Use of pullup or pulldown resistors with the bus-hold circuitry is not recommended.
• Members of the Texas Instruments Widebus™ Family
• State-of-the-Art Advanced BiCMOS
Technology (ABT) Design for 3.3-V Operation and Low Static-Power Dissipation
• Support Mixed-Mode Signal Operation
(5-V Input and Output Voltages With 3.3-V VCC)
• Support Unregulated Battery Operation Down to 2.7 V
• Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
• Ioff and Power-Up 3-State Support Hot Insertion
• Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JESD 17
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)