These hex buffers/drivers are designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The ’LV07A devices perform the Boolean function Y = A in positive logic.
The open-drain outputs require pullup resistors to perform correctly and can be connected to other open-drain outputs to implement active-low wired-OR or active-high wired-AND functions.
These devices are fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the devices when they are powered down.
● 2-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
● Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
● Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2.3 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
● Outputs Are Disabled During Power Up and
Power Down With Inputs Tied to VCC
● Support Mixed-Mode Voltage Operation on
● Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
● ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
− 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
− 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
− 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)