This 32-bit noninverting bus transceiver is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVCH32245 is designed for asynchronous communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
• Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus+™
• Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
• Max tpd of 3 ns at 3.3 V
• ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
• Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need
for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)