This 16-bit bus transceiver and register is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVCH16646 can be used as two 8-bit transceivers or one 16-bit transceiver. Data on the A or B bus is clocked into the registers on the low-to-high transition of the appropriate clock (CLKAB or CLKBA) input. Figure 1 illustrates the four fundamental bus-management functions that can be performed with the SN74ALVCH16646.
• Member of the Texas Instruments Widebus™
• EPIC™ (Enhanced-Performance Implanted
CMOS) Submicron Process
• ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per
MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V
Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per
• Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need
for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
• Package Options Include Plastic 300-mil
Shrink Small-Outline (DL), Thin Shrink
Small-Outline (DGG), and Thin Very
Small-Outline (DGV) Packages