These positive-edge-triggered flipflops implement D-type flip-flop logic with a direct clear input. Information at the D inputs that meets the setup time requirements is transferred to the outputs on the positive-going edge of the clock pulse. Clock triggering occurs at a particular voltage level and is not directly related to the transition time of the positive-going pulse. When the clock input is at either the high or low level, the D input signal has no effect at the output.
The 54AC11175 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of − 55°C to 125°C. The 74AC11175 is characterized for operation from − 40°C to 85°C.
• Applications Include: Buffer/Storage
Registers, Shift Registers, Pattern
• Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes
• Center-Pin VCC and GND Configurations
Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
• EPIC™ (Enhanced-Performance Implanted
CMOS) 1-μm Process
• 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at 125°C
• Package Options Include Plastic
Small-Outline Packages, Ceramic Chip
Carriers, and Standard Plastic and Ceramic