These diode-transistor photocouplers consist of an AlGaAs LED optically coupled to high speed photodetector transistor.
Separate connections for the bias of the photodiode bias and output transistor collector increase the speed up to several times that of a conventional phototransistor photocouplers by reducing the capacitance of base-collector.
* High speed – 1MBd
* CTR guarantee - 0 ~ 70℃
* Instantaneous common mode rejection – 1KV/μs
* UL, CSA, IEC/EN/DIN EN60747-5-2 – Pending
* Dual-in-line package - 6N135 / 6N136
* Wide lead spacing package - 6N135M / 6N136M
* Surface mounting package - 6N135S / 6N136S
* Tape and reel packaging - 6N135S-TA / 6N136S-TA, 6N135S-TA1 / 6N136S-TA1
* High Voltage Isolation
* Line receivers
* Feedback Element in Switching Mode Power Supplier
* High Speed Logic Ground Isolation – TTL/TTL, TTL/CMOS, TTL/LSTTL