• A chip-type common mode filter for large current applications.
Common mode impedance surpasses 300 to 1000Ωat 100MHz.
Noise is greatly suppressed.
• Capable of handling the highest current (up to 10A) of any chip type common mode filter.
• Height and size have been considered, resulting in a compact
and light-weight choke coil. Applicable for the miniaturization
required to reduce the size and weight of portable equipment.
• The products contain no lead and also support lead-free soldering.
• This product does not contain regulated substances that are slated to be included in RoHS.
Used for power line noise suppression for any electronic devices.
Used to counter adapter/battery line noise for relatively large electronic
devices such as notebook PCs, stand-alone word processors, etc.