The LCX032AK is a 1.1cm diagonal active matrix TFT-LCD panel addressed by polycrystalline silicon super thin film transistors with built-in peripheral driving circuit. This panel provides full-color representation in NTSC/PAL mode. RGB dots are arranged in a delta pattern featuring high picture quality of no fixed color patterns, which is inherent in vertical stripes and mosaic pattern arrangements.
• The number of active dots: 113,578 (0.44 Type; 1.115cm in diagonal)
• Horizontal resolution: 260 TV lines
• High optical transmittance: 4.8% (typ.)
• High contrast ratio with normally white mode: 200 (typ.)
• Built-in H and V drivers (built-in input level conversion circuit, TTL drive possible)
• High quality picture representation with RGB delta arranged color filters
• Full-color representation
• NTSC/PAL compatible
• Up/down and/or right/left inverse display function
• 4:3 and 16:9 aspect switching function
• Power save mode (Through current reduction by stop of level shifter and scanner during power supply cutoff)
• Super compact liquid crystal monitors etc.