The LCX021AM is a 4.1cm diagonal active matrix TFT-LCD panel addressed by polycrystalline silicon super thin film transistors with built-in peripheral driving circuit. This panel allows full-color representation without color filters through the use of a microlens. The striped arrangement suitable for data projectors is capable of displaying fine text and vertical lines. The adoption of an advanced on-chip black matrix realizes high picture quality by incorporating a high luminance screen, cross-talk free and ghost free circuits.
• The number of active dots: 1,456,000 (1.6-inch; 4.1cm in diagonal)
• Supports SVGA (804 × 3 × 604) and PC98∗1 (804 × 3 × 500)
• Effective aperture ratio: 70% (reference value)
• Built-in cross talk free and ghost free circuits
• High contrast ratio with normally white mode: 150 (typ.)
• Built-in H and V drivers (built-in input level conversion circuit, 5V driving possible)
• Up/down and/or right/left inverse display function
• Dots: 804 × 3 (H) × 604 (V) = 1,456,848
• Built-in peripheral driver using polycrystalline silicon super thin film transistors
• Liquid crystal data projectors
• Liquid crystal projectors
• Liquid crystal rear projection TV, etc.