The ICX076AL is an interline CCD solid-state image sensor suitable for EIA black-and-white video cameras. High sensitivity and low dark current are achieved through the adoption of HAD (Hole Accumulation Diode) sensors.
This chip features a field integration readout system and an electronic shutter with variable charge-storage time.
The package is a 10mm-square 14-pin DIP (Plastic).
• High sensitivity and low dark current
• 6.75MHz horizontal drive frequency employed
• Electronic iris, backlight compensation function (when CXD2409 is used)
• Low smear
• Excellent antiblooming characteristics
• Horizontal register: 5V drive
• Reset gate: 5V drive (no bias adjustment)