The integrated circuit TLE 4203 is a versatile double power driver of up to 4 A output current which is particularly suitable as a driver for DC motors in reversible operation.
The push-pull power output stages operate in the switching mode and can be combined to a full-bridge configuration.
The drive of the input stage is implemented using digital logic.
The device contains a temperature protection logic, output stages protected against short-circuit and integrated free-wheeling diodes.
Typical applications are for follow-up control, servo drives, servo motors, drive mechanisms, etc.
• Integrated free-wheeling diodes
• Outputs short-circuit proof to VS and ground
• Thermal overload protection
• Blocking of the output stages upon undervoltage
• Final push-pull stage free of cross-over